25 Random and Not-So-Random Things about Me:
1. My name is Emily.
2. I married my husband Kevin on 10/01/10.
3. I turned 30 on 10/02/10.
4. We have a terrier mix named Miette (French for “Crumb”).
5. I work full-time and craft part-time. I wish it was the other way around.
6. My favorite food is cheese pizza but my diet cryptonite is chocolate chip cookies.
7. I’m an amateur photographer.
8. I have a yellow Dutch bike named Gretel.
9. My favorite color is pink. My second favorite color is purple.
10. I’m originally from CT.
11. I say “wicked” fairly often.
12. I’ve recently gotten into the fantasy genre of books and now I’m disappointed if the book I’m reading doesn’t have a dragon in it.
13. I’m a nerd, in case you couldn’t tell from #12.
14. My favorite room in our house is the bathroom because we have the most amazing soaking tub ever.
15. I drive a blue Kia named Benni.
16. I like to name objects that don’t need names. I still haven’t named my camera. I’m open to suggestions.
17. I generally vote Republican but I consider myself fiscally conservative, socially liberal.
18. I’ve been described as a pro-choice, pro-marriage equality, gun-toating Republican by a friend.
19. My favorite TV shows are: Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Dexter, True Blood.
20. My favorite movies are: The Fall, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, The Princess Bride, Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
21. I could drink Diet Dr. Pepper all day long.
22. I check in everywhere on Foursquare. It drives my sister nuts.
23. I’ve checked into Petco and Starbuck’s twice in one day.
24. My favorite drink at Starbuck’s is a skinny vanilla latte, preferably grande iced.
25. I’m a super klutz and give myself minor injuries on a fairly regular basis. Surprisingly, I’ve never broken a bone.